SES WINTER CONCERTS
Thursday, December 15
Grades K-2: 1:30
Grades 3-5: 6:30
Beginners Band, Advanced Band and Chorus will perform at both concerts. Please come to celebrate the season with beautiful music presented by our students.
- Yearbooks: The yearbook team is already working to create a treasure for every child. More information about ads or ordering: Yearbook
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Help Needed with Friday Ski & Snowboard Program: We are looking for more volunteers to help with Friday Afternoon Ski and Snowboard groups. Whether you can commit to certain days or can be on a substitute list, we need more volunteers to keep group sizes small (4-6 kids per group).
Attend a mandatory 1-day safety clinic on December 17 or 18
What you get:
A day pass validated on the Fridays that you attend AND a 1-day lift ticket voucher than can be used Sunday - Friday, with the exception of some black out dates, and is transferable to family and friends!
Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27; Feb. 10, 17; March 10, 17
Please call SES at 253-4154 to receive more information!
- SEF Raffle and Holiday Open House: December 6. More HERE . Buy your Santa's Nice List raffle tickets and get a chance to win more than $2000 worth of gift certificates, merchandise and gift baskets. Visit the SEF Website to purchase your tickets today. Stop in at all of the participating stores and take care of your holiday shopping. Tasty bites and beverages will be provided at each shop.
- Health Services: Tips on how to know when your child should stay home due to illness. LINK
- Stowe Land Trust: Animals of the North.
- Stowe Refugee Outreach Club: This group is sponsoring a clothing drive. For more information, please click HERE.
- Birthday Book Club: The forms are in and I want to thank all the families who signed up. Our first celebration will be December 8. Children who have birthdays in August, September, October and November will come to the library to choose one book to donate. Any remaining money goes to the SES library. If you would still like to sign up, please pick up a form in the entryway at SES. Thank you for making this program such a success. If you have any questions about the BBC, please contact Diane lepikko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 6 - Early Dismissal (12:00 PM)
December 15 - Winter Concerts, 1:30 & 6:30
December 24 - January 2 - No School
This blog is for students, parents, faculty and staff. Announcements are posted on Mondays with new items added daily. Always refresh this page to view the latest news. Please click the Archive link to view past announcements, and Follow By Email if you wish to be notified when there are new posts.