THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FALL SESSION OF
- PTO Meeting: Monday, 11/28, 11:00 AM, Piecasso.
- Yearbooks: The yearbook team is already working to create a treasure for every child. More information about ads or ordering: Yearbook
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Thanksgiving Meal: Please join us on Wednesday, November 16. Link
- Community Meeting: Friday, November 18, at 8:20 in the gym. Mrs. Raymond's class will be presenting. You're always welcome to join us!
- Improbable Players: Parent event: Monday, November 14, 7:00 - 8:30, SHS Auditorium. Every Teen Feels the Pressure: Talking to your kids about drugs and alcohol is not a one-time conversation. It's a discussion that needs to begin early and continue regularly throughout their time as students and beyond. Join the Improbable Players, an interactive theater group, as they facilitate a discussion that explores the themes of experimentation, addiction, and how we as parents and community members can support our kids.
- Birthday Book Club: The forms are in and I want to thank all the families who signed up. Our first celebration will be December 8. Children who have birthdays in August, September, October and November will come to the library to choose one book to donate. Any remaining money goes to the SES library. If you would still like to sign up, please pick up a form in the entryway at SES. Thank you for making this program such a success. If you have any questions about the BBC, please contact Diane lepikko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stowe Youth Hockey: Skate Classes. Learn about skate classes and House Mites.
- Fall Family Hike: Stowe Land Trust is sponsoring a family hike on November 19 at 10:00 AM. The meeting place is Wiessner Woods parking lot off of Edson Hill Road. Don't let stick season get you down; get outside with SLT on a kid-friendly hike. Free. All ages welcome!
A Turkey on Every Table: The Stowe Schools, in partnership with local churches and the Lamoille Family Center, are collecting food to feed 30 families. Please help by taking a feather and returning the item listed to that same location by Thursday, 11/17. We have freezer space available at each school. Please give gift cards to the office.
November 16 - SES Thanksgiving Meal
November 23 - 25 - Thanksgiving Break
December 6 - Early Dismissal (12:00 PM)
December 24 - January 2 - No School
This blog is for students, parents, faculty and staff. Announcements are posted on Mondays with new items added daily. Always refresh this page to view the latest news. Please click the Archive link to view past announcements, and Follow By Email if you wish to be notified when there are new posts.