- Clothing Swap: Are you clearing your closets to prepare for new winter clothes and gear for your growing children? The PTO is sponsoring a clothing swap on Movie Night, 11/10, before the show. Everyone is welcome to join in recycling clothing, coats, boots, and shoes for our SES children. We need your help! Please bring your donations to share or swap to the SES office by the end of the school day on 11/10. We ask that all donations are clean and in good working order. Contact Carrie Noonan at 802.760.9300 or email@example.com with questions or to volunteer your time. Thank you!
- Yearbooks: The yearbook team is already working to create a treasure for every child. More information about ads or ordering: Yearbook
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Thanksgiving Meal: Please join us on Wednesday, November 16. Link
- Community Meeting: Friday, November 18, at 8:20 in the gym. Mrs. Raymond's class will be presenting. You're always welcome to join us!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: 11/11: 11:00-7:00. Please sign up through PTC Wizard on the Stowe Elementary School Website. Go to "For Parents" and click on "Conferences" in the dropdown menu.
- Lost & Found: All items are on a table between the dining area and the art room and will remain there until Monday, 11/14, after which they will be donated.
- Stowe Youth Hockey: Skate Classes. Learn about skate classes and House Mites.
- Fall Family Hike: Stowe Land Trust is sponsoring a family hike on November 19 at 10:00 AM. The meeting place is Wiessner Woods parking lot off of Edson Hill Road. Don't let stick season get you down; get outside with SLT on a kid-friendly hike. Free. All ages welcome!
- Play It Again STOWE: A used gear sale, sponsored by SHS Chinese Program. Donate your child's outgrown equipment and gear up for the season. Used Gear Sale
A Turkey on Every Table: The Stowe Schools, in partnership with local churches and the Lamoille Family Center, are collecting food to feed 30 families. Please help by taking a feather and returning the item listed to that same location by Thursday, 11/17. We have freezer space available at each school. Please give gift cards to the office.
November 10 - Movie Night
November 11 - Parent/Teacher Conferences (No School)
November 16 - SES Thanksgiving Meal
November 23 - 25 - Thanksgiving Break
December 6 - Early Dismissal (12:00 PM)
December 24 - January 2 - No School
This blog is for students, parents, faculty and staff. Announcements are posted on Mondays with new items added daily. Always refresh this page to view the latest news. Please click the Archive link to view past announcements, and Follow By Email if you wish to be notified when there are new posts.